Best 5 GPS Running Watches For 2012 Video
Best 5 GPS Running Watches For 2012 Video – Summary
The best 5 GPS running watches for 2012 video gives you a quick intro to the best watches for 2012.
1. Garmin Forerunner 910XT – The best of the best! Besides the basic features that all the mentioned GPS watches have, this one is a true swimming GPS watch. It tracks your distance in pool and open water, stroke count and identification and pool lengths. It is water resistant up to 50 meters. It also has advanced training features such as Virtual Partner and Virtual Race. If you can afford it, go for it!
2. Garmin Forerunner 610 – The Garmin Forerunner 610 is the worlds first touchscreen GPS watch that not only looks amazing but sports all the features that any serious athlete would ever need. Have it and love it! The “Best 5 GPS Running Watches For 2012” Favorite!
3. Garmin Forerunner 310XT – A good alternative to the Garmin Forerunner 910XT, the Forerunner 310XT is water resistant up to 50m, has an above average battery life of 20 hours and is easy to operate.
4. Nike+ SportWatch – Great looking and well designed GPS watch that helps you keep on track with your fitness goals. Connect to the Nikeplus.com website to upload and track your performance – and at the same time compete (kind of Wii like feel) with your friends. Great new way of staying fit!
5. Garmin Forerunner 305 – This model is around for some time, but has proven itself. Very reliable GPS running watch that provides you with all the basic GPS and heart rate monitor features. And as any Garmin Forerunner model, highly recommended!
This concludes this post about the Best 5 GPS Running Watches For 2012 Video. For other reviews, please browse our runningwatchguide.com site, or read the in-depth review of the Garmin Forerunner 610 model.